Work With Bavarian
Bavarian Meats is in Beautiful North Bay, on the shores of Lake Nippissing, in Blue Sky Country!
Our staff enjoy great quality of life in a small city with all the amenities, including gorgeous cottage country, hospital, great schools and even an OHL hockey team! North Bay is known for its family-friendly work-life balance, its excellent hockey, its university and its summer festivals and winter outdoor sports. www.cityofnorthbay.ca
- North Bay Battalion [link to http://www.battalionhockey.com/]
- Nippissing University
- Lake Nippissing Cottage Country
- Full Service Hospital, including Emergency, Specialist, Surgical and Maternity Care
Life in North Bay
Relocating to North Bay
Bavarian offers an interesting and entrepreneurial culture where we promote individual initiative and the opportunity to learn from Master Sausage Makers and to grow to your full potential.
We are always looking for great staff to join our meat production and quality assurance teams.
We are looking for people with:
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance principals, food science and meat processing.
- Experience with quality control procedures, food safety and production process.
Ability to uphold regulatory, company, and customer standards.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Strong oral and written language skills.
Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
Physical requirements and working conditions may include:
- Office work and/or on the shop floor
- Working in a cold environment
- Some heavy lifting over 20 kg
- Wet environment
- There is some repetitive movement.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We are planning to expand our target market across Canada. We would be very interested in talking with potential partners, especially those who are already agents or distributors in the retail grocer and food service sector, knowledgeable about meat processing, and have the sales communication skills to win the order.
We are looking for partners that are:
- Flexible, adaptable, street smart and completely dedicated to building our Brand.
- Vested in driving business in every region
- Informed on the territory and competitive landscape
- Focused on generating results for our clients that is unsurpassed in each local environment
- Able to nurture connections with key trade people
- Able to uphold regulatory, company, and customer standards.
Effective communicators; strong oral and written language and presentation skills.
Strong strategic planning, decision-making and problem solving skills.
Contact us at (800) 335-2249 or [email protected]
If you need to get in touch with us please contact us here.